Price and Policy
- The cost of a tour may vary from 15 to 25 euros, it depends on the number of passengers, the duration of the excursion and the itinerary you’ve decided to travel. It’s also possible to rent the boat with the driver for the entire day (from dawn till dusk) at the cost of 300 euros.
- Each tour is completely customizable, just ask to Marco (if you want you can also reach the Sanctuary of Barbana or The Natural Reserve of Island of Cona through Isonzato river).
- The boat is certified to carry disabled persons (in this case, please, call Marco on time).
- The animals of the Lagoon are wilde and free, please don’t disturb them, especially in the springtime when the birds build their nests.
- The vist of a “Casone” (the typical house of the inhabitants of the Lagoon) will be possible only with the courtesy of the owners.
- Grado is a nice city. Take your time to visit its beautiful historical centre.
- The Nature lovers, through the Adriatic Sea cycle path, can find two of the most beautiful Natural Reserves of the Friuli Venezia Giulia Region: The Valle Cavanata Natural Reserve and The Natural Reserve of Island of Cona.
- The Banco d’Orio is an uncontaminated natural beach. On it there aren’t any services for tourists. Don’t forget to bring with you an hat, a solar creme and a bottle of water. Put your waste in a garbage bag and bring them back with you: keep the environment clean!